Tuesday, August 18, 2009

fav food


Whats my favourate food?? Thats a hard choice, i need to choose between the irresistable aroma of fish-and chip and the tendered meat of the chiken chop. After a long time of thinking, i decided that my favourite food will be......chiken chop!
The chicken chop is basically a piece of fried or ovened chicken, that comes together with delicious gravies and cripsy potato chips. When i first eat it in primary 3, I was so impressed by the dish.
The cripsy skin of the chicken snaps before it melted in my mouth, the flavour of pepper and salt mixed with my saliva, forming an unusual "chicken-flavoured aroma" in which i have never taste before.
However, the best part still han't come yet. When the skin melts in my mouth, the tender, juciy chicken meat touches my taste bud, I immediately fell into the wonderland of the chicken chop, its silkened surface is so smooth that it slips and tumbles in my mouth. Its texture is so soft that when i bite into it, jucies splashed out.
Beside its taste, the chicken chop is also nice to look at. Its golden skin resembled the same color as the emperor's cloth in ancient china, giving it a feeling of luxury. Its gravity also make my mouth dripping since its color looks so appetising.
So, why are you waiting? Grab one and enter a world of dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment