Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New ending of nothing but the truth~

Philip Malloy was being found out that he was telling many lies.
News was spreaded out like wind. While Phillip had become the nickname of lier and the exaggerer.
Phillp also don't enjoy his new school too. Teachers eyed him with doubtful expression and all his classmate refused to befriend him.

Phillip want some changes

Phillip: Mom , I want to tell you something.

Mom; What is it my dear?

Phillip: Well, Mom you see, this incident, I was lying.

Mom: What incident?

phillip: You see, the one of the Harrison High School

Mom: Oh my! How can you be lying! The news had already been spreaded and everybody thinks you are at the right!

Philip: Yeah, I know......but I don't even know the lyric of the whole song!

Mom: Oh my! so why are you lying?

Phillip: 'Cause I am so angry with Ms Narwin that I exaggerate the whole event.

Mom: SO you need to apologise to her.

Dad: Whats all the arguement about?

Mom: Ben, you know, Phillip is lying to us! He did not sing loudly during the moring assembly. He is just humming loudly and just trying to disturb the class.

Dad: Oh! So Phillip , you need to apologised to Ms NArwin, then.

Philip: No! Never, I have no face to meet Ms Narwin again. I made her being susbended.

Dad: You must apologised to her! It is you who made her being susbended by the school. If you do not confessed everything, Ms Narwin will bear all the shame. what do you think of that?

Philip:ok......

3 comments:

  1. Laugh out loud. You story is alomost the same as mine, except the style of writing. I did not expect you to use the same documentary style as the book. I only tried to write it out narratively, like a story you know. By the way, I loved the way you wrote the ending as a thinking ending. It make me think who will confess, Miss Narwin or Philip Malloy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very creative blog post and surprisingly, you managed to write out your plot logically. Also, it's a interesting and enjoyable ending

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this is a nice ending. I could see that you had put in a lot of effort in doing this ending. Keep it up!

    However, this ending is not very original as there are quite a few blogs which had similar endings. The language use is not bad as there are many good phrases used.
    After reading your ending, I am convinced that Phillip Malloy would change for the better.

    Anyway, I enjoy reading through your blog very much as it is very enriching. I look forward to more blog posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete