Saturday, March 14, 2009

blog prompt7

I am a doctor in india. I think it is dangerous of them to sell their organs, this can lead to infections of the body that can e fatal too! In my opinion, the best way to stop the illegal act is to raise fund and give it to the poors. This is mainly because that the poors sell their body organs to EARN money. So if they received money from the government, they will have wnough money money to make their living and thus they need not to sell their kidneys. I hope that this idea can work, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that your idea is an amazing idea,I did not think of that and I know that most people who had heard of this incident also did not think of the government giving money to the poor to protect thier organs,but there is a fault in the idea.India is such a big,developing country with lots of poor people,did you think about the government losing mounts of money just to support them.Reply if possible to my tagboard.

    ReplyDelete